SICK is a leading manufacturer of factory, logistics and process automation technology worldwide. Their range of safety control products include the microScan3 area scanner and deTec4 light curtain.
MICROSCAN3 AREA SCANNER
The microScan3 Core safety laser scanners use an advanced, patented scan technology – safeHDDMTM – which improves scan accuracy and filters out nuisances like dust and ambient light. That means better reliability and less downtime. Plus, the microScan3 Core has a large protective field with a 5.5 m range and 275º scan angle, making it ideal for area and access guarding. Its compact footprint makes it easy to integrate, and a new software platform means commissioning and adjusting the protective fields have never been easier.
- Innovative safeHDDMTM scanning technology means more reliability when faced with dirty environments, weld sparks, or cross talk
- Rugged design and ease of implementation
- Easy connectivity with a standard M12 plug or with ethernet in the Ethernet CIP Safety version
DETEC4 LIGHT CURTAIN
The deTec4 Core safety light curtain makes it easier than ever before to cost-effectively protect hazardous zones and access points. The deTec4 Core is efficient to integrate, quick to install and safe in routine operation – deTec4 Core is the best-in-class safety light curtain.
Made for ease of integration:
- IO-Link to configure the initial settings and for detailed (non-safe) functionality data direct to your PLC
- No computer needed to setup or monitor the functional status of your light curtain
- NFC (Near Field Connect) allows your smart phone to receive the system settings and operational status
- Smart plugs that allow the functions to be set without the use of software
For more information about these or other safety control products by SICK, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.