Come explore what’s new in motion control and industrial automation.
Thursday, October 4, 2018
10am – 4pm
Triad Corporate Headquarters
985 Falls Creek Drive, Vandalia, OH 45377
About the Event
Connect with product specialists & automation experts to learn more about the latest motion control technologies.
- Exhibitor booths from more than 20 of our key vendors.
- 11 training classes & seminars
- Panel Discussion: Sustainable Growth in a Challenging Environment
- Lunch catered by Rudy’s Smokehouse
- Giveaways and other activities scheduled throughout the day
Sustainable Growth in a Challenging Environment (1:00pm – 2:00pm)
Panelists will address the impact of public policy and economic development, realities in a tight labor market, the role of culture in attracting and retaining talent, and using factory automation to expand capacity.
Training Classes & Seminars
- Hydraulic Filtration Fundamentals & Technology
- IO Link: Why it Matters to you
- Enerpac Bolting
- Cylinder Sizing & Feature Selection
- All about Cobots
- Principles of Tube Line Fabrication
- Thread ID (2 sessions)
- Hydraulic Tool Safety
- SensoNode Introduction
- Machine Control Studio: How to Control Simple Motion Centric Machines without a PLC
Space is limited, so register early! Registration is required for all training classes.